Challenger Group - LEVEL I & LEVEL II
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced players ages 7 – 14
2:00 – 3:30 pm or 3:30 – 5:00 pm Monday—Wednesday (3 days a week)
These players are developing proficient strokes gaining confidence and developing their fundamentals for a stronger game of tennis in a few years. (During 2015 some students stayed from 2:00 – 5:00 and paid both sessions $750).
* Enrollment deadline is June 10th
* Limited enrollment available 30 students per week; 12 per 1.5 hour session
* Begins June 20, 2016 – Ends August 3, 2016
* Monday—Wednesday: 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
OR Monday—Wednesday: 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
* The Tahoe Tennis Academy holds full insurance for it’s players and coaches
* Certified USPTA & USPTR Professional Director with over 20 years of tennis development experience
* 4:1 ratio; professional standard is 6:1; the TTA is a high level professionally run program
* Director and 2 coaches per session and each session training time will be 1.5 hours 3 days a week
* Weekly cost $75 student; includes t-shirt (1 per summer session) and Jr. racquet is $20
* Free Head Tennis Racquet for your child with a full summer session registration
* Your child’s facility use fees and t-shirt are included in the costs of the program
* Jr. sized racquets (19 inch, 21”, 23” or 25”) are $20 for weekly players - free for summer payment
* Full Payment: $375
* Weekly Payment: $75
**Important Payment Note: Tuitions are based on covering operating costs, facility use fees, and insurance. The enrollment fees cannot be adjusted for individual schedules. The best way you can help support the program and keep fees low is by recruiting new players.
SUMMER VS. WEEKLY PLAYERS
This summer we are organizing the groups where each player can get the best training possible. Our classes will have similar player training goals in each group. Free Head Tennis Racquet with a Summer Tuition Sign up for Challenger and Slammer players.
Summer Players – attending weekly and paying full summer tuition of $375; this program includes free jr racquet and t-shirt, also your 6th week is free and reserves your roster spot for the whole summer. Slammer players will be $275 saving $55; your 6th week is free
Weekly Players – attending each week and paying fees on Monday – Challenger Group $75/week and Slammers Group is $55/week; this summer program is weekly and does not reserve your roster spot the next week, however you may prepay to reserve your spot for the weeks that you are available, this includes a jr. racquet for $20 if needed and a free t-shirt
Note: All forms can be sent to the mailing address provided at the bottom of this page.