Elite Group - LEVEL I
Players ages 13 - 17
8:00 - 11:00 am Monday—Thursday (MANDATORY 4 Days a Week Only)
This group of players (ages 13 – 17) are capable of training at a high level over a long period of time, developing higher level singles and doubles strategies and able to protect themselves against hard hitters. Footwork, jump rope and simple weight training are important to this group of players. Technically, this player uses grips with the correct strokes, knows ready positions and has a strong understanding of court movement. Also, these players will be competitive and determined to succeed. A total of 16 player spaces are available but less if there are not enough to fit the Elite criteria.
We want to manage each player’s needs and goals in a similar training program for each player’s best results. My goal is to build a program of players versus individual athletes. My commitment is to develop a team of players! If you are in the Elite Program Level I and come to 2 or 3 days you pay for 4 (you pay for your spot).
* Enrollment deadline is May 20
* Limited enrollment available to 16 players (and an additional 16 players for the Elite & Challenger Group)
* Begins June 6, 2016 – Ends August 11, 2016
* Monday—Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
* The Tahoe Tennis Academy holds full insurance for it’s players and coaches
* Certified USPTA & USPTR Professional Director with over 20 years of tennis development experience
* 4:1 ratio; professional standard is 6:1; the TTA is a high level professionally run program
* Director and 2 coaches per session and each session training time will be 1.5 hours 3 days a week
* Full Payment: $775
* Weekly Payment: $110
**Important Payment Note: I understand that full summer tuition can be tough to pay in full so I will accept two (2) installments May
24 and July 6. Tuitions are based on covering operating costs, facility use fees, and insurance. The enrollment fees cannot be
adjusted for individual schedules. The best way you can help support the program and keep fees low is by recruiting new players.
SUMMER VS. WEEKLY PLAYERS
This summer we are organizing the groups where each player can get the best training possible. Our classes will have similar player training goals in each group. Free Head Tennis Racquet with a Summer Tuition Sign up for Challenger and Slammer players.
Summer Players – attending each day (4) of the week and paying full summer tuition.
Weekly Players – attending 2 or 4 days each week – pay prior to attendance or first day of week, 2 or 4 days.
Level I are skilled players with a tennis background (Elite Class 8 AM) and Level II players are developing skills
and fill the roster when top players graduate (Elite & Challenger Class 10 AM).
Note: All forms can be sent to the mailing address provided at the bottom of this page.