Elite & Challenger Group - LEVEL II
Players ages 8 - 17
10:00 am - 12:00 pm Monday—Thursday (2 or 4 DAYS A WEEK)
The players that are attending fewer days could be high school players and some could be learning and developing their skills; gaining confidence with grips, swings, hitting stance, and strategies. These players are developing proficient strokes gaining confidence and developing their fundamentals for a stronger game of tennis in a few years. If a younger player is capable and willing to train longer the 8 am group is possible after evaluation for that opportunity with available spots.
We want to manage each player’s needs and goals in a similar training program for each player’s best results. My goal is to build a program of players versus individual athletes. My commitment is to develop a team of players! If you are in the Elite Program Level I and come to 2 or 3 days you pay for 4 (you pay for your spot).
* Enrollment deadline is May 20
* Limited enrollment available to 16 players (and an additional 16 players for the Elite Group)
* Begins June 6, 2016 – Ends August 11, 2016
* Monday—Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
* The Tahoe Tennis Academy holds full insurance for it’s players and coaches
* Certified USPTA & USPTR Professional Director with over 20 years of tennis development experience
* 4:1 ratio; professional standard is 6:1; the TTA is a high level professionally run program
* Director and 2 coaches per session and each session training time will be 1.5 hours 3 days a week
* Free Head Tennis Racquet with a Summer Tuition Sign up for Challenger and Slammer players
* Full Payment: $695
* Weekly Payment: $95
**Important Payment Note: I understand that full summer tuition can be tough to pay in full so I will accept two (2) installments May
24 and July 6. Tuitions are based on covering operating costs, facility use fees, and insurance. The enrollment fees cannot be
adjusted for individual schedules. The best way you can help support the program and keep fees low is by recruiting new players.
SUMMER VS. WEEKLY PLAYERS
This summer we are organizing the groups where each player can get the best training possible. Our classes will have similar player training goals in each group. Free Head Tennis Racquet with a Summer Tuition Sign up for Challenger and Slammer players.
Summer Players – attending each day (4) of the week and paying full summer tuition.
Weekly Players – attending 2 or 4 days each week – pay prior to attendance or first day of week, 2 or 4 days.
Level I are skilled players with a tennis background (Elite Class 8 AM) and Level II players are developing skills
and fill the roster when top players graduate (Elite & Challenger Class 10 AM).
Note: All forms can be sent to the mailing address provided at the bottom of this page.